Fish Tajine | طاجين الحوت | Moroccan Recipe
Recipe in Arabic: طاجين الحوت
Fish Tajine is one of the famous Moroccan recipes. This recipe is made mainly of fish, bell peppers, pickled lemons, and green olives. This recipe is also called: Sardines tagine. The recipe is very easy to make and should not take a long time to prepare. Simply follow these steps:
- ½ kg of fish (preferable white color)
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 100 grams of chopped parsley or cilantro
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- 1 hot chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 pickled lemon (sliced)
- 100 grams of green olives
- 250 grams of bell peppers
- Mix lemon juice, olive oil, all spices and coriander and parsley
- Marinate fish in the above mixture
- Put the marinated fish in a tajine (or cooking pot) and decorate it with bell pepper and rings of hot chili pepper
- Add the chili paste, slices of pickled lemons and green olives
- Leave for 20 minutes or until cooked.
You can slightly change the above ingredients and preparation for Fish Tajine to match your needs and taste.
I hope you liked this recipe. If you have any qustion please contact us here.
You can add this page to your favourite by clicking the [CTRL + D] or you can also share it with your friends using the social networking button above.