Morocan Bread (Khobz) | خبز | Moroccan Recipe
Morocan Bread (Khobz)
Recipe in Arabic: خبز
Moroccan bread is a main element which is served with most dishes. It is essential and delicious. This recipe is also called: koubz, khubz or home bread. The recipe is very easy to make and should not take a long time to prepare. Simply follow these steps:
- 250 grams of whole wheat
- 250 grams of white wheat
- 100 grams of semolina
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of yeast
- 2 cups of warm water
- Mix whole and while flour together in a big bowl
- Add salt and yeast and mix well
- Add water and knead until you get a tender dough
- Cover the dough and leave in a warm place for 15 minutes
- Divide the dough into big balls
- Sprinkle semolina on a tray an spread the dough balls, leave to ferment for 1 hour
- Puncture the surface with a fork so that the bread does not rise too much
- Place the dough in the oven and leave until it's fully baked
You can slightly change the above ingredients and preparation for Morocan Bread (Khobz) to match your needs and taste.
I hope you liked this recipe. If you have any qustion please contact us here.
You can add this page to your favourite by clicking the [CTRL + D] or you can also share it with your friends using the social networking button above.