Moroccan Fish | سردين | Moroccan Recipe
Recipe in Arabic: سردين
Moroccan fried fish (sardines) is a dish rich in proteins and very popular in Morocco. This recipe is also called: marinated fried fish. The recipe is very easy to make and should not take a long time to prepare. Simply follow these steps:
- 1 kg sardines
- 1 bouquet of cilantro and parsley
- 1 sliced lemon
- 3 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper
- After removing the entrails and cleaning the sardines, we put them flat on a plate
- We prepare the spice mix by mixing all the ingredients listed above together (except the sardines and sliced lemons)
- We take a small quantity of the mixture paste and add it to one sardine, and then we add another sardine on top of the first one (so that the mixture paste will be trapped between two sardines)
- We pair the rest of the sardines together. Each sardine will be attached to the other sardine with the mixture paste you made above. Follow the same step for the rest of the sardines
- Sprinkle the back of the sardines with flower so that they don't stick to the pan when you fry them.
- Put the fish in a preheated frying pan with oil
- After it is golden brown remove it and serve it with slices of lemons
You can slightly change the above ingredients and preparation for Moroccan Fish to match your needs and taste.
I hope you liked this recipe. If you have any qustion please contact us here.
You can add this page to your favourite by clicking the [CTRL + D] or you can also share it with your friends using the social networking button above.