Tortilla | طورطية | Moroccan Recipe
Recipe in Arabic: طورطية
Tortilla is a delicious Moroccan Spanish recipe, which is easy to cook and tastes good. The tortilla is similar to omelets but contains more ingredients which makes it more tasty. This dish is also called: Moroccan omelet, and tortia.The recipe is very easy to make and should not take a long time to prepare. Simply follow these steps:
- 250 grams of potatoes
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup of green olives
- 200 grams of bell peppers
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro
- 2 chopped onions
- 100 grams of shredded cheese
- Boil the potatoes for 15 minutes, peel them and dice them
- In a cooking pot, add potatoes, oil, onions, salt, black pepper on medium heat for 5 min or until the onions get caramelized
- In a different pot, add cilantro, parsley, green olives, garlic, and the content that was cooking earlier
- Mix very well and pour everything into a preheated and pre sprayed frying pan and leave for 7 minutes
- Now you need to flip the tortilla to cook from the other side. But in order to do that without breaking the shape, place a plate on top of the frying pan, then flip the content into the frying pan.
- Spray the pan again and put slide the tortilla again into the frying pan to cook from the other side for another 7 minutes.
- Serve on a place after sprinkling some shredded cheese on top
You can slightly change the above ingredients and preparation for Tortilla to match your needs and taste.
I hope you liked this recipe. If you have any qustion please contact us here.
You can add this page to your favourite by clicking the [CTRL + D] or you can also share it with your friends using the social networking button above.