Recipe in Arabic: بغرير
Baghrir also called Moroccan pancakes is a delicious and traditional Moroccan recipe loved by most Moroccans at home and abroad. This recipe is also called: shlada. The recipe is very easy to make and should not take a long time to prepare. Simply follow these steps:
- First place milk and water in a container and put on the stove until it gets warm
- Add egg yolk, semolina, yeast and salt
- Mix until you get a thick liquid
- Leave the mixture to ferment for 30 minutes
- Take a scoop full of the mixture and pour it into a hot pan
- Remove the pancake once it takes a golden color or when it becomes dry
- You can decorate the baghrir with olive oil or honey or butter before eating
You can slightly change the above ingredients and preparation for Baghrir to match your needs and taste.
I hope you liked this recipe. If you have any qustion please contact us here.
You can add this page to your favourite by clicking the [CTRL + D] or you can also share it with your friends using the social networking button above.