Recipe in Arabic: مسكوتة
Maskouta (Kika) is a delicious Moroccan recipe similar to the almond cake but has more flavor and fluffier. It is a type of pastry eaten during breakfast. This recipe is also called: Moroccan almond cake, kika or halwa. The recipe is very easy to make and should not take a long time to prepare. Simply follow these steps:
- Mix eggs with a blender
- Add sugar, oil, milk and blend again
- Add gradually flour, yeast and vanilla and mix again
- Preheat the oven to 160 t0 180 c
- In the meantime, spray a tray with oil and sprinkle it with flour
- Add the content to the tray and let it bake until brown
- Take out and enjoy with some hot tea or milk
You can slightly change the above ingredients and preparation for Maskouta (Kika) to match your needs and taste.
I hope you liked this recipe. If you have any qustion please contact us here.
You can add this page to your favourite by clicking the [CTRL + D] or you can also share it with your friends using the social networking button above.